Our Continuing Commitment to You During the Coronavirus Outbreak
Valued Interventional Urology Customers,
As the Coronavirus continues to spread, Coloplast Interventional Urology continues to monitor the situation closely and take all necessary precautions to keep our employees, customers and partners safe.
Our priorities are clear: patients, customers and the safety of all.
Firstly, we will comply with and support whatever guidelines are put in place by local and global health care authorities. We monitor this on an ongoing basis both locally and at our global HQ, and we have many initiatives running to prevent and contain the spread of the virus.
Secondly, we will continue to serve our customers through this difficult period. Our customers rely on our help and support, so they can continue to manage their conditions. We continue to engage with our customers and to manufacture and distribute our products. This is of paramount importance – our customers rely on us.
Currently, the Coronavirus is not impacting our ability to supply our medical devices to customers across the globe, and we encourage all customers to continue to order as you regularly do.
Here are some of the initiatives that we have put in place globally:
- We have implemented a multitude of initiatives and safety measures at our production sites and our distribution centers to ensure a safe, stable and continued supply of products.
- We have suspended all international travel effective immediately and until further notice.
- Employees who can do their job from home will work from home until further notice.
- All meetings with more than 10 participants (internal or external) have been cancelled.
- Wherever possible we meet digitally via Microsoft Teams instead of meeting face to face.
- We remain in close contact with customers, medical societies and health care providers to ensure we are providing timely information and supporting them as they continue to serve patients.
We are doing our utmost to protect our employees while also continuing to serve our customers. Our local phonelines remain open, however, we ask for your patience and understanding if things take a little longer than normal.
Thank you for your commitment to patients and for all you do. We are privileged to support and work with customers like you. If there is anything we can assist you with, please feel free to reach out to your local Interventional Urology Coloplast representative or directly to us.
For media representatives, please reach out to Senior Media Relations Manager Lina Danstrup
(email@example.com / +45 49112607), if you have any questions.
President, Interventional Urology
Direct +1 612.344.2342 I Mobile +1 612 240.3666 I firstname.lastname@example.org
Coloplast |1601 West River Road | MN-55411 Minneapolis | USA