Stenostent® is the comfortable way to treat stenosis. The 12 Fr reinforced stent is constructed of silicone which has demonstrated greater patient comfort compared to stents constructed of alternative materials1 and is approved for indwell up to 12 months. The coils of Stenostent® taper to 8 Fr leaving minimal material within the bladder. Stenostent® is inserted over a guidewire like a traditional double-loop stent and is packaged with a steerable pusher for precise placement.
Designed for maximum resistance to stenosis
- 12 Fr reinforced body for management of stenosis over the entire ureter
- Long-term indwell for up to 12 months
Enhanced patient comfort
- Comprised of soft, smooth silicone material which has demonstrated greater patient comfort compared to competitor stents1
- Coils taper to 8 Fr, leaving less material in the bladder
Ease of placement and withdrawal
- Inserted and removed like a traditional double-loop stent
- Paired with unique steerable positioner designed for precise stent placement
- El-Nahas et al, Self-Retaining Ureteral Stents: Analysis of Factors Responsible for Patients’ Discomfort. J or Endourology. Jan 2006, 20(1):33-7.
|Stenostent® ureteral stent kit with steerable pusher and Seldinger stainless steel guidewire|
|Item||French||Length (cm)||Sales UOM||EA / Sales UOM|
Indications for Use: Drainage of the upper urinary tract over fistulas or ureteral obstacles (e.g.: periureteral tumor). Cicatrisation stent.
Warnings: Reuse of this single-use product may create a potential risk to the user. Reprocessing, cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization may compromise product characteristics which in turn create an additional risk of physical harm to or infection of the patient.
Adverse Events: The following events have been reported although their occurrence greatly depends on medical conditions of patient: infection, encrustation, obstruction, rupture, migration, bladder irritation symptoms, pain, hematuria, erosion.
See Instructions for Use for detailed information regarding warnings/precautions, adverse events prior to using this product. For further information contact Coloplast Corp at 1-800-258-3476 and/or consult the company website at www.coloplast.com.
Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Request Additional Information
I understand that by providing all of the below information and clicking “Send”, I am giving Coloplast my consent to be contacted for the reasons I described in my message.