The Retrace® access sheath saves time, reduces cost, and promotes safe access to the urinary tract. The sheath has the unique ability to convert the working wire into a safety wire which eliminates the need for a second guidewire and a dual lumen catheter. The introducer tip is carefully designed to respect the anatomy and prevent injury. The Retrace® kink-resistant sheath is reinforced with a stainless-steel coil to facilitate advancement in torturous urinary tracts.
Safe, Secure Access
- Flexible introducer tip carefully designed to respect the anatomy and prevent ureteral injury1
- Retrace® is kink resistant and reinforced with a stainless-steel coil to facilitate advancement through tortuous anatomy
Improves Procedure Time
- Enables the conversion of the working guidewire into a safety wire reducing the number of steps during a ureteroscopic procedure
- Safety guidewire may be used as the working wire to reintroduce sheath if withdrawal is necessary
Reduces Procedure Cost
- Single wire concept eliminates the need for a dual lumen catheter and second guidewire
- Side eyes on introducer enable injection of contrast medium for retrograde pyelogram
1 Doizi S, Knoll T, Scaffone CM, Breda A, Brehmer M, Liatsikos E, Cornu JN and Traxer O. (2014). First clinical evaluation of a new innovative ureteral access sheath (ReTrace®): a European study. World J Urol, 32(1), 143-7.
|Retrace® Ureteral Access Sheaths|
|Item||Description||Sales UOM||EA / Sales UOM|
|ASXL10||10-12 Fr, 28 cm length||Each||1 EA|
|ACXL10||10-12 Fr, 35 cm length||Each||1 EA|
|AXXL10||10-12 Fr, 45 cm length||Each||1 EA|
|ALXL10||10-12 Fr, 55 cm length||Each||1 EA|
|ASXL12||12-14 Fr, 28 cm length||Each||1 EA|
|ACXL12||12-14 Fr, 35 cm length||Each||1 EA|
|AXXL12||12-14 Fr, 45 cm length||Each||1 EA|
|ALXL12||12-14 Fr, 55 cm length||Each||1 EA|
Indications for Use: To establish a continuous conduit during urological endoscopic procedures facilitating the in and out passage of endoscopes and other instruments into the urinary tract.
Warnings: Reuse of this single-use product may create a potential risk to the user. Reprocessing, cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization may compromise product characteristics which in turn create an additional risk of physical harm to or infection of the patient.
See Instructions for Use for detailed information regarding warnings/precautions, adverse events prior to using this product. For further information contact Coloplast Corp at 1-800-258-3476 and/or consult the company website at www.coloplast.us.
Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Request Additional Information
I understand that by providing all of the below information and clicking “Send”, I am giving Coloplast my consent to be contacted for the reasons I described in my message.