ISIRIS® is a single-use flexible cystoscope with an integrated grasper designed to make stent removals convenient. The scope’s image is displayed on the reusable ISIRIS® video monitor that includes an intuitive interface and recording capabilities. ISIRIS® eliminates the reprocessing burden of reusable scopes and permits stent removals to be done in lower-cost healthcare settings.
Remove ureteral stents conveniently
- Easy transport and quick set up
- No cumbersome cystoscopes and video towers needed
- Designed to save time and increase treatment capacity
- Reduces the reprocessing burden on reusable scopes
Promote patient and staff safety
- Eliminate the potential for cross-contamination
- Decrease staff contract with harmful sterilization chemicals
|ISIRIS Stent Removal System|
|Item||Description||Sales UOM||EA / Sales UOM|
|ALFA01||Single-Use Isiris Devices||Retail Box||5 EA|
|MN0001||ISIRIS Monitor||Each||1 EA|
Isiris® α is a sterile, single-use flexible cystoscope designed for removal of double loop ureteral stents accessible in the bladder via urethral insertion in adults. Isiris® α has been designed to be used with the reusable Isiris® Monitor to visualize the observations obtained by Isiris® α.
- Do not use active endoscopic accessories such as laser probes and electrosurgical equipment in conjunction with the Isiris® System, as this may result in patient injury or damage to the Isiris® System.
- Do not use the Isiris® System if it is damaged in any way.
- Isiris® α is a single-use device. Isiris® α is considered infected after use and must be disposed of in accordance with local guidelines for the collection of infected medical devices with electronic components.
- Do not soak, rinse, or sterilize this device as these procedures may leave harmful residues or cause malfunction of the device. The design and material used are not compatible with conventional cleaning and sterilization procedures.
- The Isiris® System is neither MRI safe nor MRI compatible.
- Excessive force should never be used when operating Isiris® α.
Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Request Additional Information
I understand that by providing all of the below information and clicking “Send”, I am giving Coloplast my consent to be contacted for the reasons I described in my message.