Dormia® No-Tip baskets are ideal for stone extraction during ureteroscopy within the upper urinary tract. The tipless basket design allows for closer proximity to calculi and minimizes trauma, reduces bleeding, and maintains a clear working field. The 1.5 and 2.2 Fr baskets combine strength with flexibility making them ideal for stone capture and extraction within the kidney and ureter. The 3.0 Fr option features a flower-shaped basket that facilitates retention of stones and fragments found in the ureter. All Dormia® No-Tip baskets feature an ergonomic and removable handle.
- Tipless basket design permits closer proximity to calculi and minimizes trauma, reduces bleeding, and maintains a clear working field
- 1.5 Fr and 2.0 Fr nitinol alloy baskets combine strength with flexibility and feature a 4-wire basket for effective stone capture and retrieval in the calyx
- The nitinol wire 3.0 Fr basket has excellent shape memory and features a 4-wire flower-shaped basket that facilitates greater stone and fragment retention during retrieval
- Teflon coated sheath provides a smooth glide and easy passage through the ureteroscope
- 1.5 and 2.0 Fr baskets include a flexible sheath that allows for maximum deflection of the ureteroscope during stone manipulation
- Small 1.5 Ch/Fr diameter improves irrigation flow, visibility and scope deflection
- Removable, ergonomic, and single-handed use
- Quality torque to aid in stone capture
|Dormia® No Tip Stone Retrieval Baskets|
|Item||Diameter (Ch/Fr)||Length (cm)||Basket Size (mm)||Sales UOM||EA / Sales UOM|
Indications for Use:
Extraction of urinary tract calculi.
- Do not apply excessive traction to the Dormia® during withdrawal to avoid damaging the wires to the basket.
- Take care to avoid all contact between the extractor and any electrical medical equipment.
- Any contact with a stone fragmenting device may damage the wires of the basket.
- A Dormia® extractor cannot be used if there is a kink in the wire. Never try to straighten a kinked wire.
- Reuse of this single-use product may create a potential risk to the user. Reprocessing, cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization may compromise product characteristics which in turn create an additional risk of physical harm to or infection of the patient.
- Lesions of the urinary tract if the operating procedure and the warnings set out are not observed.
For Rx Only
Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Request Additional Information
I understand that by providing all of the below information and clicking “Send”, I am giving Coloplast my consent to be contacted for the reasons I described in my message.